- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade Teriyaki, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. multigrain spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 large red pepper, cut into match-like sticks
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut into match-like sticks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- PLACE chicken in medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade and the garlic; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 20 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.
- MIX dressing, remaining 1 Tbsp. marinade and the ginger; set aside. Remove chicken from marinade mixture; discard marinade mixture. Stir-fry chicken, peppers and carrots in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in dressing mixture.
- DRAIN spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and 3 Tbsp. of the cilantro; mix lightly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More