- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade Teriyaki, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. multigrain spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 large red pepper, cut into match-like sticks
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut into match-like sticks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- PLACE chicken in medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade and the garlic; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 20 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.
- MIX dressing, remaining 1 Tbsp. marinade and the ginger; set aside. Remove chicken from marinade mixture; discard marinade mixture. Stir-fry chicken, peppers and carrots in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in dressing mixture.
- DRAIN spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and 3 Tbsp. of the cilantro; mix lightly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Nick's PicksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More