- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- eggs 4 lightly whisked
- fresh coriander leaves 2 tbs chopped
- fresh ginger 1 tbs grated
- pork fillet 200g thinly sliced
- oyster sauce 1 tbs
- soy sauce 1 tbs
- green shallots 2 sliced
- bean sprouts 1 cup
- fresh coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- 1. Combine eggs and coriander in a bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2. Heat a non-stick wok over medium heat and spray with oil.
- 3. Add ginger and pork and stir fry for 3 mins or until cooked through. Add sauces and shallots and cook for a further minute. Toss through bean sprouts and coriander leaves. Remove from heat.
- 4. Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oilo and heat over medium heat. Add half the egg mixture and cook, tilting the pan to cover the base with egg mixture, for 1 minute, or until omelette is set and golden underneath. Cover half the omelette with half the pork mixture. Fold in half and slide filled omelette onto a plate. Repeat with remaining egg mixture and filling to make a second fillet omelette.
- Weight Watchers Meals in minutes (give or take 5)
NotesWeight Watchers Points Value per serve: 5
Weight Watchers Meals in minutes (give or take 5)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MetroCooking DC 2013
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More