- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons seasame seeds
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a medium skillet over low heat, brown ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds with melted butter or margarine.
- In a small saucepan, bring vegetable oil, sugar, and vinegar to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded napa cabage and chopped green onions.
- Add noodles and soy sauce mixture.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with Sabra
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More