- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons seasame seeds
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a medium skillet over low heat, brown ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds with melted butter or margarine.
- In a small saucepan, bring vegetable oil, sugar, and vinegar to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded napa cabage and chopped green onions.
- Add noodles and soy sauce mixture.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More