- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3" piece ginger -- grated fine
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime -- juiced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 head napa cabbage -- sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper -- julienne fine
- 1 yellow bell pepper -- julienne fine
- 2 serrano chiles -- minced fine
- 1 large carrot -- grated fine with peeler
- 3 green onion (all of white 1/2 of green) -- cut on the bias
- 2 tablespoons cilantro -- chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons mint -- chiffonade
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or food processor combine ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, and peanut butter.
- In a large bowl combine all other ingredients and then toss with dressing.
NotesRecipe By: Alton Brown
"Cole slaw with an Asian dressing."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More