- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: :30
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dry pectin
- 2 Tbls. distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika (optional)
- Bring all ingredients to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- -Remove from heat, cool, cover, and refrigerate up to 6 weeks.
- Notes: Serve this fat-free dressing over a salad of romaine and iceberg lettuce, red and green cabbage, and shredded carrot. Garnish with slivered almonds, minced green onions, and chow mein noodles. Top with chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, grilled, and sliced OR fried chicken strips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More