- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: :30
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dry pectin
- 2 Tbls. distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika (optional)
- Bring all ingredients to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- -Remove from heat, cool, cover, and refrigerate up to 6 weeks.
- Notes: Serve this fat-free dressing over a salad of romaine and iceberg lettuce, red and green cabbage, and shredded carrot. Garnish with slivered almonds, minced green onions, and chow mein noodles. Top with chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, grilled, and sliced OR fried chicken strips.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More