- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sliced Turkey, ham or beef
- Steam asparagus until crisp-tender, plunge in cold water and pat dry.
- On a cutting board or work surface, place slice of meat and spread cheese over 2/3rds of the meat.
- Place asparagus at small end of meat.
- Roll up and place seam side down on serving dish.
- For a change on this use goat cheese or feta in place of bousin.
NotesI don't actually recall where I got this recipe from but I get requests to bring it to parties all the time.
Be sure to make a large batch these go very very quickly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More