- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Meanwhile, cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes; drain.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; add cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in ham and asparagus; spoon into ring. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More