- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Meanwhile, cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes; drain.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; add cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in ham and asparagus; spoon into ring. Serve immediately.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More