- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
- Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each; beat until smooth.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Using 1/4 cupfuls of dough, form a ring around the sides of a greased 10-in. quiche pan or pie plate (mounds should touch).
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More