- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs asparagus and cauliflower, lightly steamed
- 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Salad Dressing
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded (plus some extra if you;re a cheese lover and want to add more on top)
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat over to 400
- Toss steamed asparagus and cauliflower in the Honey Mustard Dressing. Place in a 10 x 6 baking dish.
- Mix together cheese, bread crumbs, butter and salt & pepper to taste. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture for topping. Toss with asparagus and cauliflower. Top with reserved 1/4 cup bread mixture (and any additional cheese you cheese lovers wish). Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese mixture is lightly brown.
NotesThis was very much inspired by bakespace KateMarie's Asparagus Au Gratin. I made a few adjustments based on personal taste (for example, her recipe called for swiss cheese and i really don't like swiss cheese). I hope she doesnt mind. : )