- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs asparagus and cauliflower, lightly steamed
- 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Salad Dressing
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded (plus some extra if you;re a cheese lover and want to add more on top)
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat over to 400
- Toss steamed asparagus and cauliflower in the Honey Mustard Dressing. Place in a 10 x 6 baking dish.
- Mix together cheese, bread crumbs, butter and salt & pepper to taste. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture for topping. Toss with asparagus and cauliflower. Top with reserved 1/4 cup bread mixture (and any additional cheese you cheese lovers wish). Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese mixture is lightly brown.
NotesThis was very much inspired by bakespace KateMarie's Asparagus Au Gratin. I made a few adjustments based on personal taste (for example, her recipe called for swiss cheese and i really don't like swiss cheese). I hope she doesnt mind. : )
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More