- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut to 1 in pieces
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp diced pimientos
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tsps butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in of water to a boil.
- Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in onion, pimientos, salt and pepper.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spoon 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture into the center of each triangle; top with asparagus.
- Top each with another tsp full of cream cheese mixture.
- Bring three corners of dough together and twist; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese are super yummy. We made a double batch for Easter and people were fighting over the last one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More