- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound fresh asparagus trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten each roll into a 6-inch square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Boil asparagus in 1/2-inch water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, milk and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in onions, capers, salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in asparagus. Remove wrap from dough squares.
- Divide asparagus mixture evenly between the squares.
- Moisten edges of each square of dough with water.
- Bring edges together and twist to resemble bundles.
- Brush lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesNothing says Spring quite like tender spears of asparagus. Combine them with a cheesy sauce in little bread bundles, and they are sure to be a hit for mom this Mother's Day.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2216
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More