- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tbsp unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup minced Shallots
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pound diagonally cut with ends snapped off Asparagus
- 6 beaten Eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- How to make Asparagus Frittata
- Step 1:Heat butter in a pan, then add shallots and cook until soften while stirring occasionally.
- Step 2: Add asparagus and then cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Add eggs and cook until almost set, but slight runny on top.
- Step 4: Sprinkle cheese over eggs, then put the pan in oven uptil cheese is melted and browned.
- Step 5: Remove from oven and invert the frittata onto a serving plate.
- Step 6: Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
- More Info: http://recipes.sandhira.com/asparagus-frittata.html
NotesThe easy and quick asparagus frittata that can be prepared in a very less time is perfect for the breakfast time. The delicious frittata are the best use of leftovers and inexpensive as well. Try out the recipe, which is packed with many antioxidants and nutrients at your home with recipe given as follows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Delightful DessertsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More