- 1 Large Bunch of Fresh Asparagus
- 3 Cloves of Garlic chopped, or to taste (garlic powder is fine)
- Olive Oil Pam
- 1 Tlb. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Butter
- Parmigiano Reggiano to taste
- Percorino Romano to taste
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
* Please See Notes
*You can make this a one pan, one dish meal just add chicken breast. Cut chicken into bit size pieces and saute the chicken in the oil, butter mixture first, take out when done and keep warm. When asparagus are done and before you add the romano put chicken back in pan, add romano, mix together take out put on plate and grate parmesan on top.
**If you want to cut fat and calories, you can use a combination of both Olive Oil and Butter Flavored Pam instead of the E. V. O. O. and butter and lower fat versions of the two cheeses.