- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz goat cheese (I used a local find, Lone Star Chevre)
- 6 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- Pizza crust, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Work pizza dough into a rectangle or large circle.
- Warm olive oil over low heat and add rosemary. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Brush rosemary oil over pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Top with asparagus and crumbled goat cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- * I use Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 10x16 pizza crusts.
NotesTangy and fresh - a great spring or summer pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More