- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz goat cheese (I used a local find, Lone Star Chevre)
- 6 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- Pizza crust, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Work pizza dough into a rectangle or large circle.
- Warm olive oil over low heat and add rosemary. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Brush rosemary oil over pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Top with asparagus and crumbled goat cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- * I use Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 10x16 pizza crusts.
NotesTangy and fresh - a great spring or summer pizza.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More