- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 2 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 12 Asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw puff pastry and roll out sheet onto cutting board. Brush Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip onto puff pastry sheet.
- Cover with one layer of the thinly sliced prosciutto. Using a very sharp knife, slice into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide. Wrap each strip in a spiral around each asparagus spear. (Make sure very end of asparagus is cut off to remove hard stalk).
- Place onto parchment-lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12-15 minutes.
NotesRaspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More