- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 2 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 12 Asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw puff pastry and roll out sheet onto cutting board. Brush Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip onto puff pastry sheet.
- Cover with one layer of the thinly sliced prosciutto. Using a very sharp knife, slice into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide. Wrap each strip in a spiral around each asparagus spear. (Make sure very end of asparagus is cut off to remove hard stalk).
- Place onto parchment-lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12-15 minutes.
NotesRaspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More