- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 8 - oz. whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/2 lb. bacon. cooked and crumble1 clove garlic minced fine
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, steamed 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Flatten each slice of bread with rolling pin.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon and garlic.
- Spread onto each bread slice.
- Place 2 asparagus spears on each slice, roll up and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More