- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 8 - oz. whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/2 lb. bacon. cooked and crumble1 clove garlic minced fine
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, steamed 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Flatten each slice of bread with rolling pin.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon and garlic.
- Spread onto each bread slice.
- Place 2 asparagus spears on each slice, roll up and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More