- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 8 - oz. whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/2 lb. bacon. cooked and crumble1 clove garlic minced fine
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, steamed 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Flatten each slice of bread with rolling pin.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon and garlic.
- Spread onto each bread slice.
- Place 2 asparagus spears on each slice, roll up and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More