- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches asparagus (about 1 pound each), stems trimmed
- 4 ounces Parmesan, shaved with a peeler
- 2 handfuls fresh flat-leaf parsley, hand-torn
- 1 handful fresh mint, hand-torn
- 1 handful fresh dill, hand-torn
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch the asparagus for 4 minutes, or until they are just crisp-tender.
- Drain the asparagus, transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking, and drain well. Slice the asparagus into 1/2-inch pieces and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Parmesan and herbs, drizzle the herb and asparagus salad with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Loosen the quiche from the sides of the pan by running a thin metal spatula around the inside rim.
- Carefully unmold the ring, and transfer the quiche (with the bottom base) to a serving plate.
- Cut it into wedges, drizzle with a little olive oil, and a few turns of freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with the asparagus salad on top.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More