- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches asparagus (about 1 pound each), stems trimmed
- 4 ounces Parmesan, shaved with a peeler
- 2 handfuls fresh flat-leaf parsley, hand-torn
- 1 handful fresh mint, hand-torn
- 1 handful fresh dill, hand-torn
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch the asparagus for 4 minutes, or until they are just crisp-tender.
- Drain the asparagus, transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking, and drain well. Slice the asparagus into 1/2-inch pieces and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Parmesan and herbs, drizzle the herb and asparagus salad with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Loosen the quiche from the sides of the pan by running a thin metal spatula around the inside rim.
- Carefully unmold the ring, and transfer the quiche (with the bottom base) to a serving plate.
- Cut it into wedges, drizzle with a little olive oil, and a few turns of freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with the asparagus salad on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More