- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Place asparagus in a large saucepan; add 1/2 in. of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, vinegar and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, stirring several times.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More