- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- ½ C low-fat plain yogurt
- 6 Tbsp.s reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 Tsp.s chopped fresh tarragon or 1 Tsp. dried
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tsp.s Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put asparagus in a steamer basket, cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, water, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the asparagus. Serve warm or cold.
- To make ahead: Cover and refrigerate the sauce for up to 3 days.
NotesTo make ahead: Cover and refrigerate the sauce for up to 3 days.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More