- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- ½ C low-fat plain yogurt
- 6 Tbsp.s reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 Tsp.s chopped fresh tarragon or 1 Tsp. dried
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tsp.s Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put asparagus in a steamer basket, cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, water, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the asparagus. Serve warm or cold.
- To make ahead: Cover and refrigerate the sauce for up to 3 days.
NotesTo make ahead: Cover and refrigerate the sauce for up to 3 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More