ASPARAGUS AND ALMOND SOUP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 450 g asparagus spears
- 1 1/4 liters vegetable stock, top quality
- 125 g ground almonds
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Cook the asparagus spears until they are tender, and reserve
- some of the tips; blend half of the stock and the asparagus together,
- then combine the puree with the remaining stock, ground almonds and
- salt and pepper in a large saucepan and bring it to the boil and
- simmer for 1 minute.
- 2. Serve either warm or chilled, garnished with the reserved
- 3. This soup can also be frozen.
- 4. Chef's Note: If you have spare spears or left over asparagus,
- use them to make my Asparagus Sauce, which can be served with
- pasta, salmon, or chicken. It too is great hot or cold and can be frozen.
Notes15 min 5 min prep
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More