- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c ice
- 6 c water
- 1 ½ t salt
- 48 asparagus spears trimmed to 4-in lengths
- Combine in a large bowl: 3 c ice, 6 c water, 1 ½ t salt, and set aside
- Place 48 asparagus spears (about 2 bunches), trimmed to 4-in lengths in a steamer basket set over boiling water in a saucepan.
- Steam for 6-8 minutes or until tender
- Remove asparagus from steamer and immediately plunge into ice water.
- Let stand until cold
- Remove to paper towel lined plate to dry. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More