- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears
- 2 table spoons of plain fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- a dash of ground red pepper
- (I used orange flavored yogurt and omitted the orange peel)
- Snap off woody bases from asparagus. In a medium, covered saucepan cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 4-6 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the yogurt, mayo, orange peel and ground red pepper. Spoon over hot asparagus.
NotesLow cal! So easy and such a great flavor! My husband who is pretty finicky and hates anything fruity, LOVED this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More