- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 6 servings.
- Preparation Time: Start to finish: 25 min
- 3 lb thin to medium asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Blanch asparagus in 2 batches in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 1 minute.
- Transfer to a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve asparagus with dip.
- Cooks' note:
- • Asparagus and dip may be prepared 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.
NotesThis is the BEST appetizer ever! Always a big hit.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More