- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 6 servings.
- Preparation Time: Start to finish: 25 min
- 3 lb thin to medium asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Blanch asparagus in 2 batches in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 1 minute.
- Transfer to a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve asparagus with dip.
- Cooks' note:
- • Asparagus and dip may be prepared 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.
NotesThis is the BEST appetizer ever! Always a big hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More