- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tilapia (or snapper, mahi) fillets, 1-1 1/2 lb (thawed, if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season both sides of fish with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- 2. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic and onions; cook 1–2 minutes, stirring once, or until onions are slightly softened.
- 3. Add fish fillets (wash hands). Top with remaining ingredients (including remaining 1/2 teaspoon oregano).
- 4. Cover and cook 8–10 minutes, stirring vegetables once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F (or flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork). Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve.
NotesSlightly adapted from Publix Apron Meals
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More