- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tilapia (or snapper, mahi) fillets, 1-1 1/2 lb (thawed, if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season both sides of fish with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- 2. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic and onions; cook 1–2 minutes, stirring once, or until onions are slightly softened.
- 3. Add fish fillets (wash hands). Top with remaining ingredients (including remaining 1/2 teaspoon oregano).
- 4. Cover and cook 8–10 minutes, stirring vegetables once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F (or flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork). Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve.
NotesSlightly adapted from Publix Apron Meals