- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce(or your favourite)torn into pieces
- 2 seedless cucumbers sliced up
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 4 scallions cut into 1" pieces
- 1 green chili pepper sliced fine with seeds and veins
- 1 hot banana pepper sliced up without the seeds
- 1 green bell pepper diced up
- 1 red bell pepper diced up
- 4 or 5 pickled jalapeÃ±os sliced up or whole
- 4 or 5 Campari tomatoes sliced into wedges
- 6 cloves garlic minced(2 if using green garlic as well)
- 4 green garlic chopped up
- 1 pair spicy Chourico sausage sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1/2 pound Gouda(or your favourite) cheese cubed into bite size pieces
- 1/2 pound sheep's milk feta crumbled
- 1 avocado sliced up
- home made garlic flavoured croÃ»tons
- dried sumac
- freshly ground pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a very large salad bowl combine all ingredients. I usually mix the oil and vinegar with the salad as opposed to premixing so quantities are by eye and taste. Use the salt, black pepper, sumac and oregano to taste. Antacids or that funny pink stuff recommended for dessert...LOL.
- It is really an anything goes salad so add what you really like.
NotesJust something I put together once when I had friends over. The name comes from the thought of what will happen to you after you eat it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Adventures in Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More