- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium red skinned potatoes, cubed
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package au gratin instant potato mix
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk (2% is suitable)
- crumbled cooked bacon (2 strips per bowl)
- In a large saucepan or pot, combine potatoes, au gratin potato mix, chicken broth and water. Add more water to cover if necessary. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes. Stir in cream and heat through. While soup is cooking, prepare bacon, drain grease and crumble. Serve with bacon crumbles on top.
NotesThis soup is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner on a chilly winter night when you want something hearty and warm.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More