- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fully cooked Kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetabe oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen California blend vegetables
- 1 package (5-1/2 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook sausage in oil until lightly browned; drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water. Cover and cook over medium heat for 18 - 20 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes or until potatoes and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- This is so easy and yummy! I usually just serve this with just a side of dinner rolls!