- Cooking Time: total 20 minutes
- Servings: 2-2 1/2 doz
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 1 C. light brown sugar
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 C. butter
- 2 C. pecan halves
- 1 t.vanilla extract
- 3/4 C.half and half
- white & chocolate coating chocolate
- Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paperand set aside.
- In a saucepan combine the both the granulated and brownsugars, cinnamon, baking soda and butter.
- Cook over medium high heat to a soft ball (234-238°F.) stage.
- Add the pecans and vanilla during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat, add half-and-half and stir until thickened.
- Drop onto cookie sheet in small patties and cool.
- Melt coating chocolate(s) in seperate pans over low heat stirring constantly, when completely melted, using a fork, drizzle first white chocolate then drizzle the chocolate in a criss cross pattern.
- Storing in an air-tight container.
NotesThis was one of my aunts favorite recipes, she made them every year for the holidays and always had plenty to serve and package for others to take home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Italy or BustSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More