- Cooking Time:
- Servings: many :)
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 1 lb. Velvetta, room temp
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, Hellman's
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bud garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 ripe olives chopped, or more
- (null) Tabasco, to taste
- (null) Lea & Perrin, to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely ch
- (null) Paprika
- Spread cheese on waxed paper. Mix next 8 ingredients; with this mixture, form a long round roll on top of cheese like a jelly roll. Wrap cheese around filling; chill. Before serving, roll in parsley and paprika. Serve sliced in rounds or on crackers.
- We rolled this in finely chopped pecans.
NotesThis was at a party I went to and I could not get the recipe. About 3 years later I was shopping and found the recipe. I love it. Recipe By: Great Flavors of Louisiana
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More