- Cooking Time:
- Servings: many :)
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 1 lb. Velvetta, room temp
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, Hellman's
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bud garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 ripe olives chopped, or more
- (null) Tabasco, to taste
- (null) Lea & Perrin, to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely ch
- (null) Paprika
- Spread cheese on waxed paper. Mix next 8 ingredients; with this mixture, form a long round roll on top of cheese like a jelly roll. Wrap cheese around filling; chill. Before serving, roll in parsley and paprika. Serve sliced in rounds or on crackers.
- We rolled this in finely chopped pecans.
NotesThis was at a party I went to and I could not get the recipe. About 3 years later I was shopping and found the recipe. I love it. Recipe By: Great Flavors of Louisiana
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Fit With Good Food!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More