- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C. Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1T. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 T. butter, melted
- 1/8 t ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 C. Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1-1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 3/4 t. baking soda
- 3/4 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 C. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C. 1% milk
- 1/2 C. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 T. Canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400F. Line twelve medium muffins cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For topping, combine all ingredients in small; mix well. Set aside.
- For muffins, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well. In medium bowl, combine applesauce, milk, sugar, oil and egg; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix 9/25/07.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved topping, patting gently.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool muffins inn pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More