- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C. Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1T. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 T. butter, melted
- 1/8 t ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 C. Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1-1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 3/4 t. baking soda
- 3/4 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 C. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C. 1% milk
- 1/2 C. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 T. Canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400F. Line twelve medium muffins cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For topping, combine all ingredients in small; mix well. Set aside.
- For muffins, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well. In medium bowl, combine applesauce, milk, sugar, oil and egg; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix 9/25/07.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved topping, patting gently.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool muffins inn pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More