- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound cod fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the spinach, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, about 5 tablespoons dry bread crumbs, and the egg.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Arrange the cod fillets on top of the spinach mixture, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover, and bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More