- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can Rotelle Chilis
- 1 large can kidney beans
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pkg Chili Seasoning (mild)
- 1/2 pkg Chili Seasoning (hot)
- Saute ground beef w/ onion.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Simmer a half hour to three hours, stirring every few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped onion, grated cheddar, fritos.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Short & Sweet
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More