- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 # red or green (or mixed) seedless grapes
- 1- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese--softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla --(I was told not to forget to add this)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Wash and dry grapws very well.
- Sauce will not stick to wet grapes and the water dampness will dilute the sauce.
- Mix the sauce with the grapes and put in 9"x13" serving pan.
- Mix together Topping.
- Sprinkle over the top of grape mixture.
- Cover and let set overnight so the brown sugar will begin to liquify.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More