- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 # red or green (or mixed) seedless grapes
- 1- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese--softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla --(I was told not to forget to add this)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Wash and dry grapws very well.
- Sauce will not stick to wet grapes and the water dampness will dilute the sauce.
- Mix the sauce with the grapes and put in 9"x13" serving pan.
- Mix together Topping.
- Sprinkle over the top of grape mixture.
- Cover and let set overnight so the brown sugar will begin to liquify.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More