- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 # red or green (or mixed) seedless grapes
- 1- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese--softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla --(I was told not to forget to add this)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Wash and dry grapws very well.
- Sauce will not stick to wet grapes and the water dampness will dilute the sauce.
- Mix the sauce with the grapes and put in 9"x13" serving pan.
- Mix together Topping.
- Sprinkle over the top of grape mixture.
- Cover and let set overnight so the brown sugar will begin to liquify.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More