- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 or 4 cups sliced peaches ( you can use two small or one large bag of frozen peaches)
- 1/2 cup (one stick) of butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar (one cup is used for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter in 12x8 baking dish, I usually just put the butter in the dish and put it in the oven while it is preheating.
- Sift flour, 1 cup of sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix in milk
- Pour over the melted butter
- Spread peaches over mixture (still frozen is fine)
- Mix remaining cup of sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake for one hour or until the middle of the cobbler is golden brown....
- Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla icecream...
- Add other fruits if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More