- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix together:
- 3 1/3 C. flour
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. nutmeg
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 3 C. sugar
- Mix, then add:
- 1 C. oil (I use canola)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 C. water
- 2 C. canned pumpkin (15 oz.)
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 350.
- 1) 2-3 large loaves (about 1 hour)
- 2) 5 med. loaves (40 minutes)
- 3) 7 small loaves (35-38 minutes)
- 4) muffins (20-25 miutes)
- Test for doneness - toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before removing from pans.
- BTW, I like to use 1 C. whole wheat for some of the flour.
NotesWe love this moist pumpkin bread that our Aunt Edi always shares with us!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Foodie BabySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More