- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix together:
- 3 1/3 C. flour
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. nutmeg
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 3 C. sugar
- Mix, then add:
- 1 C. oil (I use canola)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 C. water
- 2 C. canned pumpkin (15 oz.)
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 350.
- 1) 2-3 large loaves (about 1 hour)
- 2) 5 med. loaves (40 minutes)
- 3) 7 small loaves (35-38 minutes)
- 4) muffins (20-25 miutes)
- Test for doneness - toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before removing from pans.
- BTW, I like to use 1 C. whole wheat for some of the flour.
NotesWe love this moist pumpkin bread that our Aunt Edi always shares with us!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More