- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix together:
- 3 1/3 C. flour
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. nutmeg
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 3 C. sugar
- Mix, then add:
- 1 C. oil (I use canola)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 C. water
- 2 C. canned pumpkin (15 oz.)
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 350.
- 1) 2-3 large loaves (about 1 hour)
- 2) 5 med. loaves (40 minutes)
- 3) 7 small loaves (35-38 minutes)
- 4) muffins (20-25 miutes)
- Test for doneness - toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before removing from pans.
- BTW, I like to use 1 C. whole wheat for some of the flour.
NotesWe love this moist pumpkin bread that our Aunt Edi always shares with us!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Breads and Pastry 101
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More