- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C flour
- 2-2/3 tsp baking powder (rounded)
- 1-1/3 C sugar
- 1/2 pkg coconut (optional)
- 2/3 C oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C water
- Sift dry ingredients, including sugar.
- Then add coconut (also good without).
- Beat eggs slightly and mix with dry ingredients.
- Add oil.
- Then add water.
- Roll pretty thin.
- Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut out (with cookie cutter, or in squares or diamonds).
- Bake on greased cookie sheet about 10 minutes at 350 degrees (moderate oven).
- Just let them get lightly browned.
NotesPhotograph of Fanny Goldstein Chemnick (1886–1955), Syd Goldstein’s sister & Grandma Goldstein’s aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More