- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C flour
- 2-2/3 tsp baking powder (rounded)
- 1-1/3 C sugar
- 1/2 pkg coconut (optional)
- 2/3 C oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C water
- Sift dry ingredients, including sugar.
- Then add coconut (also good without).
- Beat eggs slightly and mix with dry ingredients.
- Add oil.
- Then add water.
- Roll pretty thin.
- Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut out (with cookie cutter, or in squares or diamonds).
- Bake on greased cookie sheet about 10 minutes at 350 degrees (moderate oven).
- Just let them get lightly browned.
NotesPhotograph of Fanny Goldstein Chemnick (1886–1955), Syd Goldstein’s sister & Grandma Goldstein’s aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Summertime SippersSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More