- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3 Tbls. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium skillet until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; cool and crumble.
- Cook and stir onion in drippings until tender.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, celery seeds and pepper, blend in water and vinegar.
- Stir into onion in skillet; heat until bubbly.
- Pour over combined potatoes, bacon and eggs; toss.
- Serve immediately.
NotesTip: instead of water I usually substitue milk -- watch pot, because milk scalds easily
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More