- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3 Tbls. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium skillet until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; cool and crumble.
- Cook and stir onion in drippings until tender.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, celery seeds and pepper, blend in water and vinegar.
- Stir into onion in skillet; heat until bubbly.
- Pour over combined potatoes, bacon and eggs; toss.
- Serve immediately.
NotesTip: instead of water I usually substitue milk -- watch pot, because milk scalds easily
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More