- Cooking Time: 45-60
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 9-INCH Deep Dish pie crust
- 8-oz. Swiss shredded cheese tossed with about 3 Tbls. flour
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 lb. Bacon cooked crisp
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbls. onion, chopped
- 1/2 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper, chopped
- Place Crust on a cookie sheet (in case there may be spill over).
- Pour filling mix into crust. Bake in 350 degree F oven about 45 - 60 minutes. Check with a knife into the center to find out if it is done. Also the top turns a lovely brown.
NotesThis is the BEST Quiche I have ever tasted. One time during a move, I lost the recipe to this, after several months of complaining, I rolled up my shirt sleeves and tried making this from memory. Must have done something right because it came out perfect.
I usually serve this with a side salad and a thin steak...My husband loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More