- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the gelatin mix, and finally the cake mix.
- Pour the water and melted margarine over the top. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the rhubarb is tender.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Get Real Gal's Guide to Eating CleanSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More