- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup olive oil or salad oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 clove garlic -- crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine, shake, refrigerate.
- "One of Kelly Polacheck's cookbooks"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More