- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ to 2 lb ground meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small can taco sauce (or 1 package of Lowery’s Taco Sauce)
- 1 pkg (dozen) tortillas – corn or flour
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Saute ground meat and onions, drain. Add mushroom soup, chicken soup, and taco sauce. Mix well.
- Place layer of tortillas, overlapping as necessary, in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Cover with one-third of the meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Repeat layers, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce