AUNT KIKI’S ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- 1 ½ to 2 lb ground meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small can taco sauce (or 1 package of Lowery’s Taco Sauce)
- 1 pkg (dozen) tortillas – corn or flour
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Saute ground meat and onions, drain. Add mushroom soup, chicken soup, and taco sauce. Mix well.
Place layer of tortillas, overlapping as necessary, in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
Cover with one-third of the meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Repeat layers, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.