- Cooking Time: 90
- Preparation Time: 15
- 32 oz cubed frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can creamed celery soup
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 12 oz sour cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Blend together and sprinkle the top with parsley and paprika. Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
NotesThis is a great way to make breakfast for a few house guests. Make these hash browns and and scramble or fry a couple eggs for each person. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More