- Cooking Time: 90
- Preparation Time: 15
- 32 oz cubed frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can creamed celery soup
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 12 oz sour cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Blend together and sprinkle the top with parsley and paprika. Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
NotesThis is a great way to make breakfast for a few house guests. Make these hash browns and and scramble or fry a couple eggs for each person. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More