- Cooking Time: 90
- Preparation Time: 15
- 32 oz cubed frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can creamed celery soup
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 12 oz sour cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Blend together and sprinkle the top with parsley and paprika. Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
NotesThis is a great way to make breakfast for a few house guests. Make these hash browns and and scramble or fry a couple eggs for each person. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More