- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Ritz Crackers
- 3 lbs carrots
- 5 med onions
- 1/4 lb butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 t pepper, 1 1/4 t garlic, salt, poultry seasoning
- Cook carrots (boil/steam) until tender, Crush crackers to crumbs,
- Using food processor, process carrots,onions (raw) & eggs together in several batches.
- Melt butter (in microwave), and mix together carrot mixture, cracker crumbs and butter.
- Bake in 9X13" pan at 350* for about an hour, or until done
NotesThis is my fiance's favorite dish at Thanksgiving - he talks about it the whole ride down to Philly from Boston!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
My Family CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More