- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Ritz Crackers
- 3 lbs carrots
- 5 med onions
- 1/4 lb butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 t pepper, 1 1/4 t garlic, salt, poultry seasoning
- Cook carrots (boil/steam) until tender, Crush crackers to crumbs,
- Using food processor, process carrots,onions (raw) & eggs together in several batches.
- Melt butter (in microwave), and mix together carrot mixture, cracker crumbs and butter.
- Bake in 9X13" pan at 350* for about an hour, or until done
NotesThis is my fiance's favorite dish at Thanksgiving - he talks about it the whole ride down to Philly from Boston!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More