- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Ritz Crackers
- 3 lbs carrots
- 5 med onions
- 1/4 lb butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 t pepper, 1 1/4 t garlic, salt, poultry seasoning
- Cook carrots (boil/steam) until tender, Crush crackers to crumbs,
- Using food processor, process carrots,onions (raw) & eggs together in several batches.
- Melt butter (in microwave), and mix together carrot mixture, cracker crumbs and butter.
- Bake in 9X13" pan at 350* for about an hour, or until done
NotesThis is my fiance's favorite dish at Thanksgiving - he talks about it the whole ride down to Philly from Boston!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More