- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. butter
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. finely chopped nuts
- 4 c. flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 10 oz. jars of apricot filling
- Cream butter sugar, nuts flour and egg yolks together for batter.
- Pat 1/2 batter in 9 X 9 pan.
- Spread apricot filling evenly over batter.
- Then cover with remaining batter.
- Form top layer on waxed paper for ease of transfer.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More