- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound cucumbers (about 2 cucumbers), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesWas featured on TV Show Paula's Best Dishes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More