- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound cucumbers (about 2 cucumbers), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesWas featured on TV Show Paula's Best Dishes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More