- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound cucumbers (about 2 cucumbers), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesWas featured on TV Show Paula's Best Dishes!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More