- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients (per person):
- 1 egg
- 1 oz chocolate (or a little less) per person
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Milk
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler with a drop of milk and a small piece of butter.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate, mixing well.
- The mixture should be smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- Chill well.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More