- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
- Ingredients (per person):
- 1 egg
- 1 oz chocolate (or a little less) per person
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Milk
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler with a drop of milk and a small piece of butter.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate, mixing well.
- The mixture should be smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- Chill well.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More