- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients (per person):
- 1 egg
- 1 oz chocolate (or a little less) per person
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Milk
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler with a drop of milk and a small piece of butter.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate, mixing well.
- The mixture should be smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- Chill well.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More