- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients (per person):
- 1 egg
- 1 oz chocolate (or a little less) per person
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Milk
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler with a drop of milk and a small piece of butter.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate, mixing well.
- The mixture should be smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- Chill well.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More