- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 C cream, beaten stiff
- 6 T Cointreau liqueur
- 2 quarts chilled strawberries
- Whip vanilla ice cream, slightly.
- Fold in cream, beaten stiff.
- Add Cointreau Liqueur.
- Pour mixture over chilled strawberries.
NotesRecipe from Sarah Rapkine, Ernie’s Parisienne aunt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More