- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sherry cooking wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- Combine all together in covered baking dish. Do NOT add salt or seasonings. Bake at 325 for 3 hours. Serve over butered noodles or rice.
NotesAfter having been moved away, from Michigan, for over 20 years we returned for a family gathering. We were invited to dinner at my Aunt Sharrons and she served us the most elegant and delightful dinner. I thought she had fussed all day. Little did I know how easy this great meal would be.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More