- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 packages yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 6 cups flour
- Mix sugar, butter, and salt. Add boiling water, Blend and cool. Add this to beaten eggs.
- Soften yeast in lukewarm water. Pour into egg mixture. Add flour and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate about 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready, take out and knead what you need.
- Roll in ball in your hand. Let rise for about 2 hours.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Dough will keep in refrigerator for 5 days. Punch down every day.
- You can also make the rolls and freeze them for future use.
NotesThis is my aunt's recipe. These rolls always go fast at family gatherings, and they're well worth the work. You can also make the rolls and freeze them for future use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MidLife Road Trip's
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More